WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our website. We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
IF USERS DISABLE COOKIES IN THEIR BROWSER:
If you disable cookies in your web browser, some features will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly. The features that will not function properly include storing items into shopping cart and receiving personalized recommendations.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can make changes on your personal information by logging into your account in our website and going to My Account.
Issued on 1 May 2021.
Effective on 1 May 2021.